Folly Veterinary Centre
As a family run, independent practice, we strive to provide the highest standard of care to your pet.
IMPORTANT CLIENT INFORMATION:
COVID-19 PRACTICE UPDATE
Following the Prime Minister’s announcement on 23rd March, ALL veterinary practices have been advised by the RCVS and the BVA that we must suspend ALL routine veterinary work in order to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Therefore, from today we will only be available for emergency consultations, to be arranged by telephone. We realise this will have a big impact on our valued clients and their pets, and it is a decision that has not been taken lightly, but we hope you will understand the need to prioritise the health of our clients and staff above all else in these extreme circumstances.
Please read the following guidelines to help us through the coming weeks:
- All routine appointments are postponed until further notice.
- We request that clients do not visit the practice except by prior telephone arrangement.
- We will be offering a telephone advice service between the hours of 10am-4pm, Monday to Friday. Your call will be answered by a member of the Folly Vets team, who will advise you as to whether you need a telephone consultation with the vet. Please call 01495 616868 for this service.
- Telephone consultations with the vet will be charged at our usual consultation fee, which are payable in advance. The vet will talk you through the problem, and help you decide whether you need an emergency consultation at the practice. If you do require an emergency consultation at the practice, all charges will be discussed with you in advance. Please call 01495 616868 for this service.
- If you have an emergency outside of the hours 10am-4pm, or on a weekend, then please call our out of hours emergency provider on 01633 255394 where you will be offered a telephone/video consultation or be advised to attend the out of hours practice.
- If you require repeat prescriptions for essential ongoing medication, please call 01495 616868.
- If you require repeat prescriptions for routine flea and worming treatment, we kindly ask you postpone these for the at least the next three weeks, to limit non-essential travel in line with Government guidelines. After this time we will review the situation and keep you updated.
We will keep you informed of when we will be reopening as normal.
We would like to wish all our valued clients the very best at this uncertain time, and to thank you all for your ongoing understanding and support.
Stay safe everyone,
How to Get Here
23 Commercial Street
Tel: 01495 616656